Currently there are 6 lesson options available!
- 20 Minute Lesson- This option is ONLY available for students who are younger than 7 years old. This lesson is only available for piano or a general music type lesson. A 20 minute lesson is $13.
- 30 Minute Lesson- This option is for students who are in their first year or two of study in private music lessons. A student taking a 30 minute lesson should have no more than 3 books (including theory). A 30 minute lesson is $20.
- 45 Minute Lesson- This option is for students who are in their 2+ year of private music lessons. This is ideal for students will 3-5 books (including theory). This is for students who are dedicated to practice time and want to expand their abilities. A 45 minute lesson is $30.
- 60 Minute Lesson: 1 instrument- This is an hour long lesson on only 1 instrument. This is the best option for students who are very serious about music, want to learn more than the basics, and have multiple extra books. An hour long lesson will include more theory and general musicality than a 30 or 45 minute lesson. An hour long lesson on 1 instrument is $35.
- 60 Minute Lesson: 2 instruments- This is an hour long lesson for students who are taking a half hour lesson on 2 different instruments. In the case that one week a student would prefer to do only 1 instrument instead of both, it would be an hour long lesson on one instrument instead of two. This is allowed once a month. A 60 minute lesson on 2 instruments is $40.
- 90 Minute Lesson: 2 instruments - This is an hour and a half long lesson for students who are taking 45 minute lessons on 2 different instruments. A 90 minute lesson on 2 instruments is $50.